1. Medical Relief:
To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend, grant, donate for and to aid, assist in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement and extension of Charitable hospitals, charitable clinics, charitable dispensaries, Charitable maternity houses, Charitable laboratories, Charitable research units and similar institutions affording treatment, cure, rest, recuperation and other medical relief to the public, including relief and aid to the physically handicapped, the aged and the mentally retarded.
- To establish, maintain, develop and aid Schools, Colleges, Polytechnics and other educational institutions, including vocational training centres. Research Centres, and foundations and to aid students, scholars and teachers for pursuing their education.
- To institute studentship, scholarships, stipends, prizes and provide monetary aid to deserving students for pursuing their education.
3. Relief to the Poor :
To assist aid and provide for the poor by constructing Dharmasalas, Rest Houses, to conduct poor feeding and to give food, clothing and cash grants to poor and to grant donations for the support of the inmates of orphanages, rescue and rehabilitation centres and similar institutions. To provide relief in time of natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, famine etc.
Provided that in the advancement or achievement or any of these objects under
clauses a,b,c, supra, no business be carried on, unless such business is carried on in the course of the actual carrying out of the objects of the Samiti.
4. Other Objects Of General Public Utility :
- To establish, run and aid public reading rooms and public libraries.
- To provide amenities for holding discourses on Indian Philosophy and allied subjects touching upon Indian culture, tradition and way of life.
- To aid and assist by way of donations for the renovation or repair of any such institution as notified by the Central Government in the Official Gazette, for the purpose of section 80G of the Income-Tax Act to be of historic, archeological or artistic importance, or a place of public worship of renown throughout any State or States in India.
- To renovate, maintain, aid and develop public crematoria adopting Scientific, ecological methods cremation (27-02-2000)
- To assist any project which is of Public benefit at large & which is not violate of Section 80G of Income Tax act.
The benefits of the Association shall be open to all irrespective of caste, creed or religion.